Friday, June 18, 2010

Pain still pretty bad

Well, it is 11pm, just less then 12 hours since my surgery. We are thankful that it was successful and that they were able to insert all the beads they needed to.

However, the pain from the incision area has been excruciating. I have been taking narcotics pretty regularly to try and get on top of the pain, and only by taking more than is prescriped is it beginning to work.

I have a feeling I have a long restless night ahead of me.

Please keep me in your prayers, that this pain will quickly subside.

Thank you.

Kevin

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Rooting for you vs.pain. My thoughts are with you.

    So glad the surgery went well.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, it's a miracle they were able to insert all the beads. Expect further miracles! Meanwhile, enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure hoping this pain gets under control quickly. I will be praying for you go have success today!

    Caylee Dahl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers sent your way!

    Peace,
    Amani

    ReplyDelete