Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One More Week...

... till my next tumor marker test.

Some people have been asking how I have been doing, so I thought I would put up a quick post to let you all know.

I'm doing pretty good, all things considered. Feeling fine, and trying not to worry about something I don't know of for sure. Although I haven't been in about a week, I have been going back to the gym. I haven't gone riding in a few days because the bike is at the dealer's for its 5000 mile service. I hope to pick it up tomorrow and will probably have 400 more miles on it by the end of the weekend. So apart from the fact that I MIGHT have recurrence, I'm doing pretty well.

I have my tumor marker test next Monday, then will schedule my next CT scan shortly after that. Once I get those results, I'll let post again. Until then, I'm going to try and not to worry about things. Of course, sometimes that is easier said than done. :-)

Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kevin,
    So nice to hear from you. Of course some days are over-shadowed with unfavorable possibilities, but know this...so many people are sending you positive thoughts and looking forward to good results. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thinking of you and Roni,
    Ruth Sweeney(a.k.a. Glen's sister)

    ReplyDelete