Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Last update before Washington

It is 6:30 AM and we are getting ready for our trip to Washington DC

Today will be a busy day once we arrive at the Washington Cancer Institute. I have to have a CT scan and pre-admission testing. And drink a lot of stuff to clean out my bowels before the surgery tomorrow morning. What fun. :-|

Roni and I had an early Anniversary dinner last night. Our real anniversary will be on Feb 22, 4 days after my surgery. So we decided to celebrate by splurging on a fantastic meal. The last one I will be able to have for a couple of weeks. We went to a very expensive and nice restaurant. We had delicious food, great service and a very relaxing, fun time. Can't wait to do it again.

Roni and I are both fairly calm and I am ready to get this over and done with. But for now, we have to finish getting ready as our ride will be here to pick us up at 7 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment